A suite of powerful and effective powertrains includes six-cylinder extended range Electric Hybrids, a potent new V8 and mild hybrid six-cylinder petrol and diesel Ingenium engines. Pure-electric propulsion will be introduced in 2024, as Land Rover continues its electrification journey.
The new Range Rover is available with S, SE, HSE and Autobiography specifications, with the exclusive First Edition available throughout the first year of production featuring specially curated specifications.
Nick Collins, Vehicle Line Director, Jaguar Land Rover, said: “Land Rover’s pioneering flexible MLA architecture and the latest chassis systems come together to deliver the highest levels of dynamism we’ve ever seen on Range Rover Sport. Integrated Chassis Control governs the comprehensive suite of innovations, co-ordinating everything from the latest switchable-volume air suspension system to our Dynamic Response Pro electronic active roll control. The result is the most engaging and thrilling Range Rover Sport ever.”
- Dynamic luxury:New Range Rover Sport combines dramatic modernity and distinctive character with electrified performance
- Distinct proportions:Muscular stance and taut surfaces communicate power and agility
- Modernist philosophy:Reductive design approach elevates Range Rover Sport DNA
- Sophisticated luxury: Interior cocoons the driver with sweeping console and fast-angled dashboard, finished with modern materials including sustainable UltrafabricsTM
- Electrifying power:Pure-electric propulsion in 2024, and extended range Electric Hybrid from launch with 510PS, total real-world range of 740km and CO2 emissions from 18g/km1
- Smooth and powerful:Six-cylinder diesel engines, plus a new V8 Twin Turbo 530PS V8, deliver customary Range Rover Sport performance
- Pioneering suspension:Dynamic Air Suspension introduces switchable volume air springs – a Range Rover first – with twin-valve active dampers for ultimate agility, control and composure
- Dynamic master:Stormer Handling Pack combines Dynamic Response Pro, All-Wheel Steering, Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking and Configurable Programs
- Terrain Response®: Award-winning and patented system, now with road-focused Dynamic Mode alongside Configurable Terrain Response, plus innovative new Adaptive Off-Road Cruise Control
- Focused refinement:Sculpted seating, Cabin Air Purification Pro and Meridian Signature Sound with the latest Active Noise Cancellation2 systems deliver modern sporting luxury
- Seamless connectivity:1-inch curved touchscreen for award-winning Pivi Pro infotainment is complemented by intuitive 13.7-inch Interactive Driver Display, with Software Over The Air
- Wireless convenience3: New Range Rover Sport is ready to go at a moment’s notice, with Wireless Apple CarPlay®, Wireless Android Auto™ and 15W Wireless Device Charger
- Digital vision: High-performance visibility is guaranteed by new Digital LED Headlights featuring Adaptive Front Lighting, while new Low Speed Manoeuvring Lights provide ultimate convenience
The New Range Rover Sport is available to pre-order now!